- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
|16 year old child:||mom, dad: I'm gay/lesbian/bi/pan|
|Straight parents:||you're too young to know what your sexuality is! It's just a phase.|
|Baby boy:||*stares at a baby girl for no reason other than the fact that babies stare at everything*|
|Straight parents:||oooh! Ladies man! We're gonna have to keep the girls offa you!|
something that i miss about childhood? well people don’t ask me what my favorite shape is anymore. adults just don’t do this. it’s a triangle in case you were wondering. you don’t care
wouldnt it be nice if the writers would treat asami less like a piece of toast that was toasted yesterday hmm
:’( maybe by book 4
even tho i loved the finale (and the season in general), i have a long wishlist for book 4
nothing is better than watchng the korra finale and getting hype, then going to tumblr dot com and seeing khelish posting about korra
am i or am i not the korrasami lovechild
[looks for lies]
Why White people are not coming out against the racism in Ferguson. He is dead on.
I could chill with this dude.
I want to thank this man for telling some serious truth. And he didn’t do it in a way that makes him come off as disingenuous. It’s not patronizing. It’s just honest. We don’t ever get that much out of the people who consider themselves “progressive”. He definitely has the right perspective on it. Plus, I just really like that he’s fired up about it. That gives me hope.
This is the only type of white dude I could ever seriously date.